Wednesday, January 25, 2012

What the?!?!

I just had my first run in with piracy!  What?!  I'm not even what one might consider a successful author!  Yep.  Somebody took the content of one of my books Scarlet Fever and published it through another site!

Am I mad?  Surprisingly no.  I didn't expect it, but I'm not even that upset.  I already let the site know, so hopefully they won't make any money from it and if somebody really wanted to read that book, they could have found it for free at Smashwords:)  I really hope nobody ended up actually paying the $2.99 they were asking for it.  It was something I wrote a while back, giving another genre a try and I'm not even really sure how much I like it:/  Hence why I offer it for free at Smashwords!

Oh well.  I refuse to let it bother me.  I caught it fast enough.  It was only published on January 6.  I'm about to go through and write a little note in the reviews so everybody knows not to buy it. 

Hahaha.  I'm about to go through and give my own book bad reviews!  Fun, fun, fun!

Facebook flashbacks:


·                     "Bayli Jase, why do you have my keys?" "Mo-om, hel-looo. I had to get my Easter basket out of your tru-uck! Du-uh!" Not sure where she got it, but if she doesn't stop talking to me like I'm stupid and she's Charley Sheen, I'm going to forget that torturing your children is illegal!

April 25, 2011



·                     Braxton is watching Shark week 2009! He just came in my room to tell me, "Mom, you gotta come watch this! You'll never guess who was the first one to get killed!". I of course asked, "Who?" "Franjin!", he tells me. Not sure,but I think he got the name wrong. But he went on to say with a very serious face, "He's a sister's brother."

April 12, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment