Thursday, January 26, 2012

Go Lulu!!

Way to go Lulu.com with getting that book down as quickly as possible!  If you are confused, reference the previous blog entry:)

So...I've decided to enter Catalyst Envisioned in a contest, which means I have to unpublish it first and then take it off of here for a while.  I don't know why, but I almost don't want to do it at all.  It will be gone until June!  Actually until my anniversary.  June 16th.  That seems like such a long time! 

My biggest problem with it right now is trying to write a pitch.  There are so many things about Catalyst Envisioned that I want to share, but I only get 300 words.  Am I talented enough a writer to get someone's attention in 300 words or less?  I'm not so sure I am:(

Deep breath in.  And out.  I'M SO NERVOUS!

Facebook Flashback:


·                     My hypochondriac daughter got pecked on the finger by a chicken and now she can "feel sumpin" in her wrist!!!

April 1, 2011


·                     So Bucks pants didn't get completely dried in the dryer so we are currently driving down Main ST of Perkins with them hanging out the window! When I questioned the legality of this he simply informed me that there wasn't anybody in them, so he didn't see the problem:/

March 25, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment