Saturday, February 25, 2012

Just a Few Updates!!

I have been working on edits for The Beauty in the Beast (Godly Tales Book 1) all day today. 

Sad story:  I finished writing it yesterday morning and was 3/4 the way through edits last night at like 9:30.  I was so freaking excited...and then my phone -- where all my edits were being made -- died.  Funny thing.  That program doesn't automatically save your work:(  It's been a long day, but I'm so close.  Aaaannnddd I'm working at my computer now!

Catalyst Envisioned (City of Sirus Book 1) is at Smashwords again and should be everywhere else in a few days!

After edits today, I'll start finishing things up on When Darkness Comes (Darkness Series Book 2)


Facebook Flashbacks:

These don't have dates, but they are from close to the beginning of my Facebook career, so OLD!  And they both happen to be slightly gross.  Enjoy!

I just love using the phrase, "Bend over so I can wipe your butt."


 


Braxton just told me he needs a bath because Bryce farted on him. Yep, I can't believe at one point I wanted all boys.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment