Saturday, December 10, 2011

Surprise to me!

I thought I had been slacking this week.  I spent most of my broken up time taking a dog back and forth to the vet.  Turns out I got quite a bit done anyway!

I worked on four of my WIPs!  Now it's time to focus on one and get it done!  I think I'm going to finish The Beauty in the Beast first.  Then possibly Trake's story -- still untitled -- then Catalyst Claimed.

It's so hard to choose just one though.  I feel like they all need to be done now.


Facebook funnies:
Buck: "Where is my razor knife? Have you seen it?"
Me: "Not since you cleaned your teeth with it at the dinner table last night."
***
Buck: Guess what I found in the back of my truck this morning when I dropped the boys off at school.
Me: What?
Buck: 105 lb French Mastiff.

Kinny-Kins went for a ride this morning. I bet she's so proud of herself:)


No comments:

Post a Comment