Wednesday, August 15, 2012

New Schedule, New World!

I'm working on chapter 10 of Catalyst Claimed today.  I'm aiming for 2000 words and crossing my fingers that I get 'em.  I was hoping for the end of August, but it's taken a little while to get this new schedule down.  I think I may have mastered it now, but we will see.  Now it is looking like the beginning to middle of September for book 2, but hopefully right after that I can spit out the rest of the 2nd book in my Darkness series.  We'll see, we'll see, we'll see.


Childhood Antics?

Daddy called somebody a douche-bag. So Bryce says, "Yeah, he's a duce-bag." I explained to him that that wasn't the word Daddy used, but now I'm thinking I shouldn't have. I would much rather he calls somebody a poop-sac than the other!

No comments:

Post a Comment