Thursday, July 26, 2012

Summer Break, I Take!

So here's the scoop.  I've kinda -- not on purpose, but still -- managed to take the summer off:)  My kiddos go back to school on August 8.  They will all three being going all day, so I should have plenty of time to finish Catalyst Claimed by the end of August.  Until then, I need to start working on a cover for it!  One of my favorite parts about coming to a close on a book!  When I get one, I'll post it along with an excerpt!  Be looking for it and sign up for my newsletter so you can be up to date:)

On a non-writing note...my husband and I just started Insanity.  Holy Moly it's rough, but I've lost 4 lbs in 3 days, so I can't argue with the results:)  Before and after pictures to come.

Facebook:

My kid says something that reminds me of something else, so obviously it's going to pop out of my mouth. I think I'm going to regret this one though, because I can't really explain to her why she can't going around saying it since it doesn't actually contain any bad language. But most people are going to know "Me love you long time" isn't exactly wholesome.

Was just watching an old lady eat an ice-cream cone and was thinking, "Oh no. I hope she remembers to take the paper off the co...oop nope, she just went ahead and ate that didn't she?"

No comments:

Post a Comment