Wednesday, June 29, 2011

New Freebie!

I just posted a new freebie in the freebies section of my blog called Scarlet Fever!  It's a little different than what I usually write because it's a different genre.  Steampunk!  But it has paranormal elements:)  It's also about twice the size of Before the Darkness, weighing in at 25,000 words.  If you have some time you should give it a try:)

And some old facebook funnies:


MISUNDERSTANDING OF THE DAY:
Me: "I got pretty far today."
Buck: (horrified expression) "What?!?"
Me: (A what-could-I-have-possibly-said-to-elicit-that-look frown and a quick review of my wording. Nope, still confused. 
Buck: "Did you just say you dropped Bayli hard today?"
Me: (Sugar-sweet smile) "Well, I didn't so much drop her, as throw her. You know, I just kinda body-slammed her into the concrete.
So maybe it's not so much a misunderstanding as it a Buck-is-28-and-needs-a-hearingaid situation:/  I love that deaf monkey!!
August 19, 2010

Me: "What did you do? Kick him in the head?"

Buck: "No. He head-kneed my butt."

August 15, 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment