Saturday, June 11, 2011

iBookstore!

You can now find Catalyst Envisioned in the iBookstore on your apple device!  Yay! 

So, never did finish Chapter 5, but I do have an outline for it and Chapter 6 of Catalyst Claimed.  So that is what I will be working on come Monday!  Also, I started writing a book on my husband's back about a year ago.  He wanted me to put him to sleep by writing on him, so I just started writing...about Cupid!  At some point I'm going to finish it.  It will be a short, so it won't take long.  It goes along with the City of Sirus novels:)  Just something fun!

Facebook funnies from our trip to Paul's Valley:

-This is a note I wrote about my hubby and his fight with the hotel TV:
So Buck is recovering rather nicely from a near hissy fit. I heard him over there grumbling about not being able to figure out the hotel TV, but I was too busy slapping the hands of my children as they tried to help me with the building of "their" paper firetruck, so he was being unintentionally ignored. It wasn't until he called down to the front desk and...spoke rather manly-- he whined like a five year old -- into the phone, "Our TV keeps changing channels!", that I decided to take in the situation.

I frowned at the TV, because it wasn't really changing channels, it was repeatedly going to channel 4. I started laughing even before he thanked the lady and hung up the phone.

I could have been a good wife and pretended like I didn't know what was going on...but come on! Why on EARTH would I do that? "It's like somebody keeps pushing the #4 over and over!"

I'm so glad the front desk lady has the ability to give proper instructions on how to unstick a number on the remote:)

-This is a status that immediately followed:
Me griping at Braxton about his trying to help me with "his" paper fire truck: believe it or not, I'm 22 years older and a little bit smarter than you!
Bryce: You're not smarter than ME! Because frogs are little tadpoles!

I'm sorry! You're right! I'm clearly an idiot!


-And the one that came right after that:
Oh Lord, my kids are weird!!! Braxton just told Bryce and Bayli that sometimes he has to sniff her butt and sometimes she has to sniff his butt! To clarify, they are pretending to be dogs and cats, but...

No comments:

Post a Comment