Friday, November 1, 2013

A Challenge This Way Comes

I've decided to join the NaNoWriMo challenge! So for the month of November, I will be working my toosh off, trying to finish a 50,000 word novel. I have another series I'd like to start some day, but there are so many things that I've started and put down that I figured I should address those issues first. I started When Darkness Comes a long time ago, but gave up on it when I felt like it wasn't going where I wanted it to. So, I've decided to completely scrap EVERYTHING I wrote on it before and start over. The characters will all be the same. Have the same personalities and everything, just, hopefully, a better story :) Today being the first day, I plan to get at least 3,000 words! Here I go!

Facebook:
Me: What smells like earwax?
Bayli: It's probably you bum-bum.
Me: It's definitely NOT my bum-bum.
Bayli: If it follows you around, it's your bum-bum!

No comments:

Post a Comment