Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Just an Update

I noticed that there has been a little more activity at my blog than normal and I'm sure it is because you are wondering when I will actully get Catalyst Claimed out.  It's coming, I promise.  I learned something the hard way about the writing program I have on my phone and I'm still really angry with myself about it!

Apparently if you just keep writing in the autosave file and delete the other so you don't have two of the same file hanging out, if later you decide you need to open another file because there is too much for one file to handle and it starts doubling up on letters and acting all crazy, that new file doesn't come with it's own auto save file.  Nope, it just deletes EVERYTHING you wrote before and uses the same autosave file!  I've almost caught back up to where I was before, but I've still got a little left and then about two more chapters.  I'm not going to set a date this time because I REALLY don't want someting STUPID to happen again and I can't keep that promise!  I'm very cranky about this whole thing.

Please just be patient with me and if you don't want to keep checking my site you can sign up for my newsletter.  But if you want to keep checking, that's more than fine too:)

No comments:

Post a Comment