Monday, August 22, 2011

Well...

I had a really weird dream about posting in my blog last night:/  It was kind of a nightmare, because in it, I couldn't get those annoying while lines out of my post that you get when you copy and paste something from Word!

The contest piece is due tonight at midnight and I am only about 7,000 words in, so my guess is, I won't be entering the contest.  I just couldn't seem to get into it this time:(  I think I'll finish the story and put it on Smashwords and work on a different one for next years contest.  Right now I'm working on Catalyst Claimed and going over some dialogue I wrote about a month ago.  I thought I'd share a ridiculous scene between Naiadi and Amora!

 
Amora:  "You weren't in the Vietnam War."

Naiadi:  "Well, not 'officially', but you know how I like to drop bombs."

Amora:  "Yes Eminem.  You're a regular 'Beat Master'."

No comments:

Post a Comment